Conspiracies: True or False?

Conspiracies: True or False?

Shane Dawson is an influencer and YouTuber, who on January 30, 2019, posted a video regarding conspiracies. He released this video after having a brief period where he did not post videos so this video seemed to be very popular within his viewers and honestly, pop culture itself.

His videos seem to scare you and get you thinking about what is real and what is fake. You’ll think about everything from a whole different perspective, and you won’t know what to do.

The video, “Conspiracy Videos with Shane Dawson”, discusses conspiracies that affect everyone including conspiracies such as iPhone and recent disasters. This video raises the question of whether the conspiracies can be believed or are simply ones that we all already suspected subconsciously.

A handheld device that all Americans use every day is the iPhone. This is the topic of conversation and in the video. He discusses the conspiracy that iPhone and other products such as androids, are watching our day-to-day moves. He tried to prove this by demonstrating the three second delay, where you can hear the person on the other side before they answer the phone.  

This conspiracy was sought to be proved when Shane Dawson had his friend, Garrett Watts, call him, say a phrase, and see if he could hear him. This conspiracy turned out to be true, and showed us that the iPhone is listening to you when you’re not given consent.

Everyone was surprised to find out that this conspiracy was actually true, and the iPhone does in fact, record you when you are not given consent.

Dawson also talked about the recent wildfire in California, and even went to the scene of where it happened. In this footage, you are able to see so much tragedy.

he showed footage of burnt down houses, all the burnt grass, and all the public areas (like parks and playgrounds.)

More disturbing than that, was the fact that some of the houses next-door to the houses that were burnt down we’re completely standing still and looked like they were in perfect condition perfect condition.

He showed videos of teenagers and their families having to evacuate their homes and some of them even crying and screaming for help.

Aside from all that, he showed so much more in the hour and 45 minute episode. If you are into conspiracies, then this is the video for you.

About the Writer