Filed under News

Falcon park incident

According to www.kutv.com A woman named named Marci Nursement who is 39 years old was sexually assaulted in her car on the Monday evening of April 24, 2017. Nursement was driving home after spending a couple of hours at her parents house.

Nursement was driving her suburban as she exited Interstate 15 at 9000 South. She had halted at a red light and was faced with terror as a man jumped in the back seat of her car. The man, who has been yet to be identified, aimed something at the back of her head, which she thought was a gun.

The unidentified man gave her specific directions to 9200 S 1700 E, in Sandy, UT 84093. These directions later led to Falcon Park. The man made her park into a dark parking space and told her to get in the backseat of the SUV with him.

The man started to attack her very physically. The man pulled out a box cutter and started slashing her clothes. As the man was beginning to sexually assault her she saw headlights pull into the parking lot. 

According to www.kutv.com Nursement had managed to drive herself to a hospital all bloodied and bruised. She described the man as a white male, 5 feet 11 inches tall, 200 pounds, white T-shirt with the words “ARC” written over the breast pocket in red, bold letters. He was also wearing a black ball cap, and black zip-up hoodie, and also had a mole or scab on his cheek, and a tattoo on his right forearm from his elbow to his wrists.

“There are still unanswered questions regarding these allegations which detectives are looking out for.” The police is still under investigation under the report. This was mentioned by www.fox13now.com