The greatest marvel trailer ever made

The beginning of the Avengers trailer says “There was an idea, to bring together a group of remarkable people”, they say that in the beginning of the trailer. They also said that in the first Avengers. I cried when I first saw this trailer. I’m the biggest fan of the Marvel universe.

There’s about 15 movies that lead up to these final Avengers movie.  There’s three Iron Man movies, three Captain America movies, three Thor movies, two Avenger movies, Incredible Hulk, Ant Man, Doctor Strange, Spider man Homecoming, and two Guardians of the Galaxy. Also coming in February Black Panther.

The new Avengers Infinity war comes come out May 4, 2018. When the tickets are available for sale I’m going to buy it right away.

In the beginning of the trailer Tony Stark is sitting down, but after that it immediately shows Bruce Banner (Hulk) crashed into the ground.  Dr. Strange appeared over him shocked by the event. Hulk has returned to Earth. In the previous Thor you saw him traveling and stuck on a trash planet where he just fights people.

“To see if we can become something more” said by Vision was the next thing to come up. Next thing that you see is that Vision has become human, or he just put a human cloak over himself. “ So when they needed us we could fight their battles” said by Thor as hes looking through his ships window. “ That they never could” said by Black Widow as her and Banner finally see each other.

They then put the comics and the Marvel Studio name up while the theme song was playing, and that’s when i started to cry from the excitement that I had for this movie.

“In time you’ll know what it’s like to lose, to feel so desperately that you’re right, and to fail all the same, dreaded, run from it, dynasty still arrives” said by Thanos the new antagonist of the story. As Thanos is saying that in the background, we see Tony leaving the safe house in New York, Spider man senses an evil coming from the sky, we see Loki handing over the Tesseract to someone. Of course Loki would do that because he’s a arrogant character. Finally they show Thanos, coming out of a portal.

One of Thanos right hand men is taking the stone out of Visions head. So once he takes the stone out Vision dies. I couldn’t handle how much I was crying at this point in the trailer.

Thanos puts another stone on his Gauntlet. Which is a metal hand glove that puts all the stones in one so he can use it to be the most powerful being, and to impress the goddess of death. Thanos then fights Spider Man, (which makes me literally die inside). After Thanos then beats the crap out of Iron Man. After Bucky then cocks his gun, which means that they unthawed him from the ice. The last scene of the trailer, Thor meets the Guardians of the Galaxy, he then says “Who the hell are you Guys” while they stand there smiling.