Filed under Sports

Tom Brady lost his chance of getting his 6th ring

Super bowl Llll was The New England Patriots vs The Philadelphia Eagles. This will be the 52nd Super bowl ever held. Was held on Sunday, February 4 at 4:30 in the afternoon. It was held at the Minnesota US Bank stadium where the Minnesota Vikings play at.

AFC champions, The New England Patriots won a close game against the Jacksonville Jaguars 24-20. NFC champions, The Philadelphia Eagles defeated the Minnesota Vikings 38-7.

This year’s halftime show had Justin Timberlake as the performer. This was Justin Timberlake’s third time performing at a Super bowl halftime event, which is amazing because most top artists have only performed twice. But most people don’t like to watch the halftime show or even the game that’s happening. Most people turn on the TV so they can watch the new funny superbowl commercials and the delicious superbowl food.

The game started and the Eagles received the ball. On their first drive they ended scoring first with field goal. The first quarter was all about who had a better kicker, because no touchdowns were scored.

The final drive of the first half of the game ending with a touchdown for the Eagles. The end of first half finished 22-12 with the Eagles up 10 points.

The second half began with the Patriots with the ball. Brady and the Patriots took less than 3 minutes to get on the board with a touchdown throw to Rob Gronkowski. 22-19 with still 12 minutes left in the third quarter.

The Eagles then answered back with a touchdown of their own, 29-19.

The Patriots and the Eagles keep going at scoring on every drive. The Patriots finally got their first lead of the game with nine minutes left in the fourth quarter.
Philadelphia scored a crucial touchdown to get the lead back, with a little over 2 minutes left. New England gets the ball back but 2 plays into their drive, Philly causes the second turnover of the game by knocked the ball out of Brady’s hand. Eagles then score a field goal, now up 41-33. Brady got one more shot to throw a Hail mary in the endzone but couldn’t complete it.

“Both teams had a very good performance in the game. Both teams had a ton of total yards. I think toward the end the Eagles wanted the game a little bit more. Brady and Belichick will go down in history even though they lost this tough matchup. The ending to me was sort of a disappointing because i’m a Pats fan, but it was very well deserved”, said Jackson Miller.

Philadelphia Eagles win their first ever Superbowl in all their 52 years as a team.