BSB las vegas residency extension

The Backstreet Boys has had a residency in Las Vegas, Nevada for almost a whole year now! They announced the tour a year ago on Feb 22,2017  on all of their social media, announcing that they will be there all summer long.

This is the third time that the Backstreet Boys that They have decided to name it after one of their hit singles on the Millenium from album they came out with in the year 2000,  “Larger Than Life” one of the best selling songs. They decided to name it that because of “how much they’ve accomplished over the 25 years they have been together” said Kevin Richardson, back up vocalist.

The Backstreet Boys are always there for the fans no matter what. “The fans are like our family, they are a huge part of our success. We love them all and if they want to see us perform more, than they will get more”, said Brian Littrell, lead vocalist.

Las Vegas venues have negotiated with the Backstreet Boys about the new dates they are planning on doing. Almost 20 new dates are planned for the fall and summer of 2018 so it’ll be really useful for lots of fans that haven’t seen them perform to go out there and watch them for the first time. “We got asked a little over a year ago to finally be in a place that’s both a hot spot but also somewhere where it’s easier to do a big show. Businesswise, it makes a lot of sense. Physically, for us and our health, being in one location is better. It’s also easier on our families”, said Howie D.

Kevin Richardson spoke about what Vegas made him feel while he was gone, what joy the fans brought back to him. “At the end of 2006, I just wasn’t feeling inspired. I was burnt out. I also wanted to explore some other passions of mine, so I walked away. I realized how much I love music. While I was gone, there was never an issue with me and the guys. I just didn’t wanna do it anymore; there was no joy in it for me. And that’s not fair to the fans of the guys. Then, all of a sudden, I felt like I got the passion back. When I commit to something, I commit 100 percent.” Not only did he make a difference in the music but he made The Backstreet Boys be who they were when they started.

The Backstreet Boys are back and won’t be going anywhere anytime soon and they will continue to perform for all of their fans. The new dates for the residency will be announced within the next two or three months. If you are a big fan stay connected and posted for what is coming!!

PC:https://www.fuse.tv/2016/09/backstreet-boys-las-vegas-residency-2017