“Avengers-Infinity War”: A war worth supporting

The long awaited “Avengers Infinity War” came out April 23. The movie was directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, they had previously directed the “Captain America” movies.

The Avengers are called back for one more final assignment to defeat their worst enemy yet, the evil Thanos. Wanting to collect all the infinity stones, Thanos plans to use them to show the world his twisted reality. The fate of the planet and the world has never been in as much danger as it is now. Now it time for Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, and the rest of the Avengers to make a come back and save the world once more.

Although arguably one of the best sci-fi movies in the making, most people think its genre should be more of a dramatic comedy with most of the other marvel movies made.

Throwing in spoilers so if you haven’t seen the film then best to turn away. There was a lot to love about this film as well as a lot that some wished would change.

Let’s talk about the big guy the Hulk he actually doesn’t return in the film. Sure Bruce comes back but he suddenly can’t turn into the Hulk, he is teases by everyone else they tell him things like Thanos scared the Hulk out of you and even the mighty Hulk is scared. Another memorable moment is that two of the beloved characters die in the film are Loki and Gamora, won’t say how but gonna add, one of them had it coming.

One of the more dumber moments in the film is that Dr. Strange ends up being the one who gives Thanos the Time Stone.

“I really recommend this movie as a big fan of the series I can‘t ever say that any of the movies ever have any actual problem. So far this movie is so good it’s not the best in my opinion,” stated senior Dakota Bowen

“ The movie was very adequately decent, I mean the trailers didn’t say a lot of what’s gonna happen or what to expect so everything just seemed kind of thrown in, like if it was rushed. The film itself still wasn’t bad it was very enjoyable, I would recommend it for any of the marvel or DC Nation fans.” said a Murray alumni Jose Ortiz

The film was overall a big hit in the community as many fan love it and had little to no bad things to say about it. The film will be given 5 out of 5 husky paws for its overall enjoyment, a lot of suspense, drama, humor, the overall excitement it brings you one of marvel’s best works of art.