Filed under Sports

Mourinho for hire?

Manchester United is one of the most prestigious club teams in the world, and this season they have not lived up to their name. Manchester United is a team that everyone circles on their schedule, but not this season. Right now they are sitting in 8th place, which is way below their average, and to the fans, it is unacceptable.

Jose Mourinho has a lot of coaching experience under his belt. He has coached at Inter, Chelsea, Barcelona, Porto, and a few more teams. His record with every club he has been with has been outstanding. It looks like this season is a buffer in his record.

Alex Eliason, a senior at Hillcrest high school, believes Jose Mourinho should be fired.-”Yes he should be fired, It is such a prestigious club, and his track record this season is abysmal.¨

Then, he proceeded to say this.¨ I think that Mr. Martinez, or Zidane Zidane would be a good fit for this struggling team, yearning for help.¨ So people really sound like Mourinho could be going out of Manchester

Manchester United haven’t had a season this poorly in a long time, and people are not happy about it. The fans at Manchester United are some of the most loyal in the world of sports. They show up to games rain or shine, sun up or sun down. This season, the fans are a little on edge about the way the season has gone so far.

Manchester United have won the most elite honours (66) among English football clubs. Fans take this with pride, but this season they might not win any titles. If so, the league could see an end to Jose Mourinhoś era at Manchester United. Alex again said,¨It would be tough to see a man who has changed the way the premier league is played, leave the league¨

Manchester United are in a tough spot right now, and it will be very hard to dig themselves out of the hole they have buried. Fans are on edge, and are demanding for a change.

Jose Mourinho, looking at the scoreboard as their team is defeated early in the premier league season.  

About the Writer